<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Down with the rain
Sunday, July 30, 2006

So everybody is in everbody elses' nerves lately. ah, wth. I hate it wen things are like this. If onli i can shut my eyes and be in my own lala land. boohoo. Ive been pressurising myself out these days.blehz . Now i know how tiring being a perfectionist can be. The expectations and all. I just cant imagine if im planning my own wedding. boleh pecah otak seh. I guess i'll get a wedding planner to handle it. But then again, i din like doing things that got to do with me, without my own personal touch. And furthermore, i tend to be proud of myself when what i've planned and worked my ass off for turned out perfectly fine Ok, realistically, maybe if theres a lil glitches that arent within my control happen, its still near-perfection in my eyes.

Sorry, i know ive been talking in codes. haha. I've been doing that to everybody who is close to me. I just din want my loved ones to worry, coz ultimately, i know i can work this out beautifully, make it the most memorable day for all those who will be there, insya Allah. Its just that i tend to get affected (easily) by many other non-important things.

And i wish i could just be selfish for once. As long as i dont end up hurting anybody in between, in getting what i want sudah. But is that possible? hmm.. Whatever it is, as we all know, we can plan everything, but ultimately its God's decisions.

So its 4 more days till my sweet ayang will be back. And a few more days till we are one step closer. *smilez*. lalala...

U miss me, I need you.

writtern @3:23 PM