<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Funny tuition day yesterday..

Got new assignment, near my old tuition.. I had it back to back. 5 to 6.30.. 7 to 9pm.. The first tuition, got me a lil sesat. I hate the lrt.. argh. So yeash, after asking like a dozen people( from apek to mats to pri school kids) i finally reached the block.. Took the lift to the 10th storey.. Cari2 the apartment unit 10-45.. looks easy, coz the rest of the neighbours are hardcore red bannered chinots.. so i walked towards the door.. Then i heard people karaoke-ing.. WTF.. me nak ada tuition, orang rumah karaoke!! So funny lah. I couldnt stop laughing.. Keep asking myself biar betul orang2 ni. hahah.. Gave Love a call, told him bout this.. Had a good laugh together as we heard them karaoke-ing..

So, nak taknak, i pressed the bell.. On the spot, lagu pun stopped..I tried my best to suppress my laughter, and it managed to turn into a funny kambing smile.. lol..The auntie let me in.. Then said, "Mari2, kita karaoke dulu".. I glared at her. Wtf was she serious? Yes. You damn rite she was. Paksa me duduk on her comfy sofa, gave me the mike and ask me to choose songs. Looked at the screen. All, siti nurhaliza songs.. Talked to myself "Cheh..No problemnye.. confirm boleh pass. Alah, tapi malu lah." So i told the auntie, "Alah cik, suara saya tak sedap. Saya dengar cik nyanyi tadi lagi sedap. Kalau saya nyanyi hujanlah cik. Tak bawak payung. hehe" So i sat there for like 15min of my tuition time, listened to her finish karaokeing.. Lolz.. gerek jugak the family.. And after that i started tuition. Such a breeze. Ok, i like this family alot.. n i know they like me too! confirm no nonsense..

After 1st tuition, went to the next one.. Was super duper hungry. Went BP Plaza 7eleven, but din buy anithing. Reached on time and as usual started tuition. My tutee was very tired.. She kept yawning like every 5mins. At first, me boleh lah tahan tak sangap. At last i did yawned too. And i yawned everytimed after she yawned.. DAMN. So i gave her like 10 questions to do, and i go did my own stuffs. Need to settle my planning n budgetting asap.. Dint look at her for like 10mins. When i turned to look at her, she was already snoring with her mouth wide open. I wna laugh but her dad was at the computer nearby. I tried to wake her up but she din. Nampak sah jenis org yg tido, bomb jatuh pun tak bangun..Haiyoh, lecehnye. I approached the dad and told him.. He juz smiled and told me to let her daughter sleeps and ajak me main Counter strike. Apa lagi seh.. Cepat2 tarik kerusi, and played with him.. haha.. Best lah. He is like 40+ but super cool. So i spent 1hr on tuition and the next 1hr on CS.. How lucky. Haha

By 9.10 i was on my way to lrt jelapang. I hate the fact that i kept going to the wrong platform. Leceh seh nak turun tangga, cross, naik tangga again.. blehz.. Tulah, dah sedap kena fetch pe.. Once in a while go home by myself, mesti lupa. Tsk tsk tsk.. All my way back, kept thinking of love.. sigh..

I miss him so much. Words cannot describe this feeling. I know, he is miserable too down there.And i know, i should be the ever so positive love that helps her baby feels better by telling him we are ok and everything will be fine and 10 days are not so bad and blahblahblah.. Sometimes, i just couldnt help feeling sucky. I thought i'll get use to the withdrawal syndrome, but na-ah, it could be worse too.. And i know, feeling so down and having all these negativity in me, will definitely affect him too, and these arent wat i want to trouble him with. I am proud of him for being strong. I definitely am. He promised me 6more months.. but i dont wna think too much. Its just numbers. 6 months cn be like 6 days or 6years. Its all in the mind and how willing i am to accept and adapt. After all, he's there working, not enjoying himself on a holiday. I should be thankful.. haiz. Last nite, i told Love that if i had the money, i would have fly down there to spend the weekend with him. But he told me, its better that i pay him to fly down here to spend the weekend with me.. Haha. But he forgot that since i paid him, he has to be with me 24/7 kan??.. I mean all mine for 48 hours straight, no plus minus.. hmm.. i can do a full list of what-to-do for us.. *grinz*


Whatever it is, now, i really understand the meaning of counting down the days.

writtern @12:04 PM