<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Dont forget to pray for your love ones
Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sent an e-card in the morning. An interactive card with two cute kitties giving a smacking virtual kiss at the bottom of a preety big "Will you be my fiance?" bold(couldnt be underlined though) sentence. haha. But my darling love belum baca.. so yeah, gotta hint him big time. *grinz*

2 more days..
He'll be back in my arms. I cant wait to see him and shower him with loving and more loving and more and then more, until he suffocates big time. haha.. So im missing him big time lah. "Withdrawal syndrome" beribu kali seh.. Kalah romeo n juliet lah.hehe.. *smilez*

I told him how hard I pray for US all the time. I know we cannot just depend on love itself. Theres more to life than just love(money, 5Cs, big diamond ring and the list goes on and on) . We need HIM ultimately, for everything. I know that I need something concrete to hold on to and believe that US will last for a lifetime(Insya Allah). Praying for US, makes me feel calm and simply, happy. It gives me the comfort that US is heading somewhere(in this case, to a lifetime commitment). Most of the time, it makes me love and treasure US more.


I donno if im making complete sense here. I just cant stop feeling sorry and pitied those people who are in a relationship(and "unfortunately" in love) and they forget to show their gratitude to HIM. Din they know that the feeling of love itself is a gift from HIM up above?.. sigh sigh..


Just something ive been pondering these days ..
Aniway, dont forget to pray for your love ones ok?


Missing those smiles and laughter,
that twinkle in his eye.
Those lips of wine
and his loving, so divine.
Come home to me darling,
I'll hold u in my arms
Will feed to contentment, these feelings
and stop drowning in the sea of our miseries
Never forget we've reminded ourselves from time to time
that Im truly yours and u're forever mine.

writtern @12:37 AM