<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Baby gal's baby speak up
Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm truly sorry to the avid readers of this blog. This blog will go back as per normal after my interruption.

Let me introduce myself. I m lil angel's baby. I have been reading her blog since we got together and I think its about time I speak up. I m in love with sweetie. I have been searching for her all my life. I knew exactly how tall, fair, heavy, curvaceous,elegant,articulate,sopan, cool my future wife will be after 2 unsuccesful relationships. So I went thru 2 yrs of dating trashy gals and almost lose hope of finding THE ONE. Then she came along and took my breath away.

Our first date -
1st impression @ 7.30 pm: "Dis gal ain't trashy. Damn she looks good in levi's."
note to gals finding love out there: Invest in a good pair of levi's jeans. Definitely turn heads.

7.35pm: "Hmm.. I wonder if I can get her to go out with me again. Love the perfume."
2nd note to gals finding love : Use expensive perfume. Preferably Dior.

8.00pm: "She is actually cooler than me. Must get her. Must get her."

9.00pm: "My parents wud definitely love her. I wonder if her parents will like me."

10.00pm (evil thoughts) : "Now which move shud i use to get my goodnight kiss. Use the cool-laidback-smooth method ala johnny depp or the sweet-demure-goody-two-shoes method ala Tobey Maguire."

10.02pm: "Rejected!Rejected! Quick go into save-face mode!"
Note to guys finding love: Do no ask for kiss on first date. Unless of cos she is trashy. Den its fair game.

10.04pm:"Phew, luckily she bought that"

11.00pm:"I thank you god for giving me this woman who is both classy n likes alif food."

11.01pm:"Er, god if its not too much a hassle could you make dis beauty fall in love with me cos I think I have. I wanna make her my wife so thats a good thing right. Thanks.. I mean Amin."
Note to guys finding love:Don't be afraid to fall in love at first sight. Even though you are 5 yrs her senior, there are tons of guys going after her, you are in Jakarta 80% of your time and she just turn down your kiss.

11.30pm: "She has to go home.I want a 2nd date. I need to secure a 2nd date before I leave for Jakarta. Quick, quick gather the balls and ask her"

11.45pm: "Yeay. She said yes. I wonder how our kids would look like?"

I will write again hopefully on company time and if Jakarta can sustain a stable internet connection. And if she allows of course.

Note to guys finding love: I used the sweet demure method. Damn you Spiderman!

writtern @11:55 AM