<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

13kg baby? not a prob animore baby *winkz*
Saturday, June 24, 2006

Hell yeah. I finally got to carry that 13kg baby Zuzu. I thot never in my life would i be able to carry and walk around with that baby in my arms. Ain would have agreed on how adorably chubby and heavy that cutie is. And 2nite, i succeeded. Hah! I could see the grin on Love's forever "maintain" face seh. lolz.. Wait abit longer okay dearie.. Let me enjoy great sex for a compromised number of years and then, u'll have your own lil princes and princesses. *winks*


So just now was such an enjoyable nite. Minus-ing the hooha of getting ready, the guessing Faizad's block game and the spore's famous jam(even at 2nd link), everything was superb. So 2 contingent cars drove to jb. In Faizad's car, was him, his wifey, baby zuzu and Sis. And in Love's car was me and the engaged couple, Fiza and Hoirul. We stopped by Giant Perling first to allow Faizad and Family to shop for their groceries which includes the diapers. Me and Love was super duper hungry by then, so we bought cadbury cookies and ate first. After waiting for a dreadful 45min, we finally drove off to damai seafood village to eat. Ive never gone there before. Neither do Love. The drive in was kinda scary as it was pitch dark.


Once we arrived, we ordered a.s.a.p. I could see that everyone tengah kebulur. So we ordered tom yam seafood, black pepper beef, khailan wif ikan masin, tempura sotong, prawn and ikan kerapu cooked 3 flavours. It was a feast! I swear. And the food was just superb. So great food and great company. Everything was as i would have pictured a dinner with mature coupled frens would be. Oklah, minusing the horrible karaoke-ing by those people down there. I knew this Love of mine had the itch just now to just grab the mike and dedicate beautiful songs to his fiance-to-be, but hurhur, i'd rather have him singing for my ears only. * grinz *


The day ended with me super ngantuk. I think I was exactly like the python (ular sawa), dah kenyang terus tido. haha. And i could just sleep anywhere and anyhow i want, especially in baby's whitey. Amazing. And i was extremely ngantuk and mabuk that i was tipsy the whole journey back. And baby has the chix to say i was so sexy and i turned him on. tsk tsk tsk.. And for everything he had done that nite, i rewarded him with just a flying kiss and a great big hug. Duh, I was halfway to my own Lala Land already..


Oooh I cant wait till i get my pay next week. Then i can start doing what ive been wanting to do badly. If only i cn squeeze one month's tuitions in a week or so. haha. Ok fine , so now ive learned to be patient big time. *smiles*


And at last baby Love finally listens to me bout budgetting. Proud of my larling.. And I couldnt help smiling when i looked at those sketches in ur diary planner *beams*. If only i could see the rough budget sketches on the diamond ring. teehee..

writtern @1:35 AM