Monday, April 17, 2006
Last week aint the preety n dandy week at all..
Few humps here n there, n hence the comment about me being very emotional..
I haf nothing to say to that.. except
Maybe, i should spend less time thinking too deep..
How not too? especially when im taking things seriously, for once..
It should be a good thing rite? In a sense that I am trying not to be the girl i used to be.
But im so confused. Well, i still am NOW.. Too many questions in my head.
Shit, Im scaring myself again. And i definitely hate it when i keep on asking myself the wat ifs questions and i couldnt answer a single farking qn.. Double shit.
arghhh..
Few humps here n there, n hence the comment about me being very emotional..
I haf nothing to say to that.. except
Maybe, i should spend less time thinking too deep..
How not too? especially when im taking things seriously, for once..
It should be a good thing rite? In a sense that I am trying not to be the girl i used to be.
But im so confused. Well, i still am NOW.. Too many questions in my head.
Shit, Im scaring myself again. And i definitely hate it when i keep on asking myself the wat ifs questions and i couldnt answer a single farking qn.. Double shit.
arghhh..
Have u ever wish that theres a sign that says "Yes, this is definitely THE RIGHT way".. the kinda symbol that comes with thousand colourful neon lights and the best of all, its flashing rite in front of ur face. HAH.. U wish shof.. *sigh*. I guess wat i need is reassurance.. juz a lil every nw and then. Its funny tat I know, and definitely able to sense and feel the love he gave and is still giving me, but deep down inside, i questioned it.. Its not him, its not me, but its my past. And i never realised how cynical i had become because of it. And people keep on telling me, for every relationship, i'll come out of it, a better person.. Bullshit. All i can see is tat im lesser as a whole.
I donno if baby is doing ok with everything. I know he has always done the best he could to lift me up, forget bout my worries and all. I donno how long he will be able to tolerate my nonsense. I guess i donno bout many things, the uncertainties. All i know is that I love him, wna love him more every single day and i want to make US last as long as we are able to.. coz ultimately it still depend on god's will of course..
So yeah, the funny thing bout love is...
u'll never know how things gonna work out.
P/S : do me a favour, dont comment on this entry.
