<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

2 and a 1/2 days down..
Another a gazillion light years to go.. blehz

So...... i have been a good girl since Mon nite.
Managed to settle a lot of stuffs .. So proud of myself!
I even haf time to do baby's homework research..
Too bad baby aint flying back this weekend..
So i hafta wait for my grade next week then..


Baby n i have decided to be economical and less extravagant a little.. so hence, the budgetting course from me.. haha.. Its funny when i come to think of it as I myself nd to go rehab for shopping addiction. hehe.
So i guess this month we'll be visiting the whole of spore MATs eating places.. uh-oh.. It should be okie coz I haf my own self-declared Mat to protect me.. yeay.


Someone told me im in my own world lately.. haha.. Cant blame me for loving my LALA land rite? hee.. Definitely no comments on tat.
Btw, i got another tuition assignment and its one bus stop away from baby's house.. heh. convenient it is! argh damn.. Miss him seh. But i tink its better he's off this week.. Im in a super crappy mode.. Monday, was super sensitive.. Tuesday, I was irritating.. Wednesday, I was kinda bitchy and get pissed easily.. and Today, is the worst.. I haf this al-mighty nauseous feeling.. I dont even feel like having a bite.. keep drinking soyabean, thot it gonna fill up my empty stomach. At last i ended up vomitting. I need to haf a proper sleeping time, i tink.. maybe my body going crazy..

I cant wait for this month to end.. i need 2 enjoy myself badly, and go somewhere else beside YIH, go get pampered, shop like mad, try new food, discover new places, and spend more time with baby. *hint-hint*

writtern @7:52 PM