Tuesday, March 21, 2006
Yesterday was the first ever "withdrawal syndrome" i went through.. Guess what he said was true. Im beginning to feel attached to him. blehz. I hate it when he's right. So there i was in school.. Feeling so down n lousy and the shittiest moment was during Software Eng tutorial. My face was blardy cramp. Duh! He hadnt msg me at all, neither call. Its not that i dont understand he is busy settling stuffs in a day or the phone rate is freaking ex and all, but its just at SOME POINT OF TIME, that my mind and my heart dont go togeda, and i ended up being unrealistic and turned into THAT "clingy-ooh-i-cant-live-w/o-u-by-my-side girl". Arghhhh damn it! So straight after lunch(din even finish my food), went straight home. I was so glad my dearie Ain called me while im in the bus. N i went on n on n whined n complained to her. And we ended up giggling.. haha..
Once i reached home, theres ibu to hear my nonsensical rant this time. I was amazed she "entertained" my nonsense. Hurhur. I guess when ur parents(yups including my dad know bout baby too) come to accept and not in denial(especially my dad) bout ur daughter not being a little girl no more, u tend to open up and seek help or discuss or share many things with them..
The funny thing that happened during my convo with ibu, i was telling her that i think he forgets bout me and all, and then.... i got a call from him. Haha.. Was bouncing on my seat while talking to him. hehehe.. such a coincidence.. But i got quite irritated when he's not impressed with my "withdrawal syndrome". What was he expecting? I jumped down from 16th storey to show how i miss him ar?? huh, dream on.. =P
Oh n he called me twice again that nite.. Phone conversation was short and sweet but worth it. One of the conversation was rite after i finished my Isyak prayer. I dashed to pick up the phone..
Him : Hello baby, what u doing?
Me : Me baru habis sholat isyak
Him : I love u
(awkward 1 min silence.. with me saying "erm.. okie" plus smiling2 to myself of course)
Him : n i know u love me too
Me : OKAY (rolling my eyes)
.........................
*smilez*.. im still counting the days till he come home rite into my arms.. in the meantime, i always pray for his safety and all..
Ooh n about my dad.. HE KNOWS!! haha.. he was asking me, " so how sayang? ur life now?" I nearly choked on my own meegoreng.. Then i saw my whole family members grinning n smiling.. I was still resisting to tell him.. Then he said," Asal, malu? Why malu? Ayah mandikan kau waktu kecik lagi ada".. OK, tat was so uncool (but true)... so yeaps.. i told him everithing tat he needs to knw bout baby. He was impressed but maintained his coolness. But i knw deep deep deep down inside he FINALLY realised that his fav little girl is all grown up..
