Saturday, March 18, 2006
Theres nothing like spending a hot saturday afternoon in the air-conditioned YIH workspace, equipped with one humangous files + textbk, one whitey Toshee and tons of goodies bought from CHEERS.. well well well.. not forgetting bout my lovely guy by my side..
Baby going off 2moro morning.. sigh..
His work is a bitch..
But sometimes i feel like its a blessing in disguise..
Him being far far away.. n me can focus more on my studies n not forgetting the effect of making me go nuts missing him..
Met up everiday this week.. Crazy us.. haha.. Baby was nice to take one day off on Thursday. He picked me up from home ( he met my mom) , we ( plus Danish) went to have breakfast at Mac. Danish was super pemalu n din want to come near me at all.. That made us look like some "duda"- anak-satu-dating-"tai-tai" couple. blehz.. We got alot of stares. I din care. I enjoyed playing along. haha wicked!! Breakfast was followed by a movie ( minus Danish coz he couldnt wait to get rid of him). We watched V for Vendetta.. I couldnt get the story, oni a gist of it. Guess should haf read the comic first b4 watching. So I was blamed for picking a 'boring' movie to watch for the 2nd time.. blehz. Day ended with sup tulang at Beach Road.. yummy
Hmm.. Donno where we going later.. But i knw he is gonna work on one of his charms again. hurhur..I couldnt stop smiling and looking at him from the corner of my eye. Cant believe he made an effort to dress up (like finally), wearing baby blue long sleeves (its the long sleeves .. definitely!!).. Anwy, it wasnt that a big-a-deal. I truly enjoyed being the preety, all dressed-up-dollie significant other(major confession dok)..
Okie2.. gotta go. Someone's hungry..
Promise to blog bout wat we did this whole week.. heh
