<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Yesterday, i went to a nearby prata shop ard 8+ in the morning to buy breakfast for my whole family.. Was on my way there, when i saw this very old n weak nyonya who was having problem crossing the road, with her tongkat n pasar plastic bags.( I really dont understand these old people, the freaking pedestrian walkway is less than 50 feet away and they still chose to jaywalk. Wth were they thinking seh? Vehicles stop for them ar?) Aniway, being the nice me, i decided to help her , although its a waste of my time as i would be going the opposite way. So i smiled n approached her, hold her hand and was about to take the bags from her when she S-L-O-W-L-Y hold up her hand (gesturing me to stop) and S-L-O-W-L-Y reached in to one of her pasar bags, took out a chinese newspaper and t h e n ............ she began to swat my hands. WTF!


I was so taken aback that i juz stood there looking at her while she kept on swatting nonstop, and AMAZINGLY, shes quite fast at doing tat. Sheesh. I quickly walked away, still puzzled, and was surprised to see a few people were looking at me and smiling. haha.. So paiseh lah.. I guess they knew I wasnt doing aniting wrong..


This week nothing exciting happened.. Nopes, din celebrate Valentines day like those people out there.. haha. But was surprised to receive a delivery early morning from Shah. Lol.. Aussie choc was a-ok lah. U should haf sent more (knowing hw much i love chocs). haha. Thanx again, for taking the time to do wat u've promised.. *smilez*.. ooh, and frenster never fail to make me smile too.. haha..


Oh, dinner n movie with Nesta was cancelled... hurhur.. This usually happens when someone still serving the nation lah. Blehz.. Like the back of every school exercise book wrote "Nation before community and society above self", so yeah, i cn totally apply it here..


Guess wat?, i tink i haf a huge problem.. I get bored/"jelak" easily. Damn it.. I guess doing routine stuff juz sucked the excitements out of my life. Had conversation with Sid 3 nights in a row.. Realised that there are many things bout me n him that we din know.. It kinda surprised us and we sort of "scared" each other away (well i tink maybe im the one whose seriously freaked out) .. But he never fails to amaze me with his determination and preseverance, the 2 qualities that i find lacking in most guys ive dated.. Maybe its just me.. Easy to please, but hard to keep.. Do u think i need help?? .. hmmmm


So....... ive been mugging like forever.. One test coming up this sat. Im glad that people at YIH are getting friendlier, all except Mr E. I think Mr E is getting BORING. blehz. I need new eyecandy, badly.. as badly as i want to waste my money watching movies ( The Fog, FD3, Munich, Wolf Creek) and on gazillion amount of fattening food.


Blue days are lousy days.. I better continue snuggling on my bed with my pillows then..

writtern @10:31 PM