<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Monday, February 06, 2006

Someone told me hes gonna sweep me off my feet today. Well, in another 45min time to be exact. Im wondering where we gonna go today. Its a surprise he said. Well well. I love surprises. Gonna give him credits for trying. Seriously, hes making an effort. With all the preparation to go outstation, which will be 2moro( and he's gonna b away for a month), he took half a day's off to prepare for this date. haha. Is he for real? blehz.


And my mom likes him alot. And she only met him once. I dont wanna think too much bout this. Let things be..


Juz kinda sad that i dint wait. What can i do? Secrets are meant to be secrets. Thats the price I pay for keeping it to myself. I dont want to end up like the silly girl i used to be. No no, no more.


Im so confused. I need a sign.

writtern @5:09 PM