Thursday, January 12, 2006
Monkey is coming home 2moro.. yeay..
Miss him like tons.. w/o him, there's nobody to stay up late wif everinite.. heh.. Oh, did i tell u that i overslept on that day he's suppose to book in?.. blehz.. And i was super shocked to wake up wif a note on my bed from him.. He wrote :
"Monkey will be gone for three days. Better be nice at home or i wont pay your bills. Haha.. And i still wont miss u,
except for your cooking."
School started this week and im seriously excited bout it.. So much so tat on wed, when i haf no lect at all, i still came to school, juz to buy textbooks and then i S-T-U-D-I-E-D in central library ar.. heh.. and so i was called "kental".. I was all excited to see yana, muneh and azura again! woohoo.. And the perk point bimbotic conversation wif azura was the crappiest to the max.. something bout pregnant duck .. *winks*.. n not forgetting azura's bra-straps shoes.. muahaha.. we seriously pitied muneh's larlings for enduring our bimbo-mode.
Just now was worse than wed.. I thot i have Genes n Soci lect and i was super late ( went out of my house ard 1.45pm) , took taxi which cost me 8bucks, i ran ard like mad in the rain(coz no umbrella), i slipped twice at the LT32 slope, and to my horror, when i went inside the LT by the back door, there was no one except for the electrician.. wth! all those for nothing seh.. haiyah so paiseh.. hehe.
Juz now while waiting for azura at engine bridge, i came to realise how glad i am that im not in engine.. Seeing all those weird chinots bukit and the creepy mamaks doing things that made me wna faint, were freaking unbearable.. I got this feeling u'll be one ah azura, but then again, i hope not.. *smilez*
Btw, im honestly glad and relieved that we haf talked bout it on our way back.. And I am touched that u treasured our friendship as much as i do too.. One thing i learnt for sure is the importance to tell the truth now rather than later. And dear, ive been through it and I understand this whole shit and mess u are going through.. I'll do my best to be there for u( and im speaking for all of ur babes too)..
Its funny how people can be jaded at such a young age.. its sad and unspeakable actually.. Someone just told me my first love was wrong.. I guess i have alwys been in denial.. I believed first love suppose to be too perfect.. haha, too perfect till u cant get over it, till it scarred u so deep without u realising it..
**Oh Allah, give us strength.. Amin..**
