Sunday, July 24, 2005
Thinking back again.. i believe it was all Allah's way to show me, to protect me, to remind me.. everiting.. It was a lil of a heartache, but i was glad.. Shouldnt haf let down my guard ezly in the 1st place..Wat is wrong wif me these dayz... haiz.. I was never these careless b4. I haf been so strong for more than 2 yrs.. n wen finally i decided to open up juz a lil bit of the gap, i found myself........... argh. watever lah.. cant believe im becomin a "softee" back again.... Silly me.. haha.. really silly..
Ain was there wif me.. I miz her tons.. so happi 2 see her again.. Hearing her talk bout hw she is trying to adapt to singlehood back again, i realli felt like crying for her.. It takes time to adapt, to heal, to forget, to move on... I wish i haf been stronger juz now, to motivate her, coz i alwys did tat.. but i myself was in a mist.. ahh.. shof shof.... Its been an emo week .. seriously.. tat nite was msning wif mudd n sort of open up bout my past.. i dont usually do that. Coz i wasnt proud of my past. I dont n i nvr will.. but its funny i dont regret it either.. still questioning bout tat though.. Was crying while msning. Thank god he couldnt see.. haha.. Tanx mudd. A huge load out of ma chest oredi..
I nd to be the shof tat i used to be..no more emotionally lembik.. no more.
