oh brother..
Wednesday, July 27, 2005
Bro is definitely maturing.. haha.. wif the stress preparing for A's, he is working his ass 0ff harder than i ever did. *smilez*. I read his blog juz n0w n was surprise by the qu0tati0n he used to motivate himself not forgetting he is learning to reflect 0n his present life..
"Like a famous person once said when you wasted 1 minute you are 1 minute closer to death , 1 minute closer to your exams , 1 minute closer to our A's , I minute closer to get our results ..so will it be 1 minute closer to see yourself crying or to see yourself jumping in joy??
WE DECIDE!"
Haiz.. Hw i wish i cn help him out.. But im human after all. Not everiting is in my c0ntrol.. But i dint like to see him sad 0r stress.. Everiday after werk, i will see him studying at our dining table.. Havent had the time to talk wif him much.. The 0nli ting i haf time for was pat his back n ruffle his hair or hug him n then gif him a small punch.. haha. The things we did 2 each 0ther.. I realised that while we r growing up, theres this undeniable gap btwn us.. n im finding it harder n harder to express hw much i appreciate n care for him. I d0nn0 if u peepz ever felt this way.. Aniway, since i cnt say it to him, i'll say it here.. I love u bro. Tanx 4 being the brother that u r n the big brother that i never had.. hmm.. its easier to say it here than to him.. haha.. mayb bec0z i knw he NVR reads ma blog. The 0nli time he read mine was wen i told him he muz tag something at my blog.. tsk tsk tsk.. hehe.
Sch00l starting.. bt still in holz mode.. cant wait till thurs.. last day of werk.. I'll be a free woman at last.. Ok people chant 2geda wif me, "FREEDOM.. FREEDOM" .. haha..
