<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

That time of the month
Friday, June 03, 2005

tired.restless.sick.loss of appetite.mood swings.

If onli i know wat these blardy symptoms mean... S0 lethargic. Working has finally taken its toll on me.. N the fact that i use to say that, money is all that matters. Now i knw hw shallow i am. Money is nothing compared to my worsening health. Argh..

Got posted to another department. And apparently, im w0rking in the same r00m wif daddie.. how funny Is that? haha.. But i haf to lie to everione, saying that daddie is my uncle. lol.. L00king at him work, n0w i kn0w y he is s0 tired everytime he reaches h0me. So much of a supervis0r,huh? He practically got to stand all day long working.. Tooling n drilling. Me, a contract worker, got to sit n d0 w0rk. Pity ayah s0 much. Now i understand y people say that they need to work, to support family. If onli i haf a 3k job, i cn ask ayah to stop working forever.

Yesterday, i was shagged to the max.. Having my period juz adds to the disastr0us equation of undesirable 0utc0me. Shit n god damn it. I loss my appetite n fall sick easily these days. Not forgetting i still haf problem sleeping. Last nite, during bedtime, mommie do her usual routine 0f putting me to sleep. Then n there, i haf to burst out to her, telling hw much i hate my job. I kept on saying i hate the toilet n how i wish im working in the hotel.. It was onli this morning that i realised how whiny i am. Sheesh.. *Grow-up shof!*

Some peepz r getting on my nerves these days. Hw i wish i cn say the line "I QUIT".. Everiting's a rush. I did my part, its juz tat some people r juz not cooperating enuff. Replying back to my sms is a big deal isit?? Juz a simple reply of yes 0r no will do. N i hate last-minute, non-planned happenings. No matter how much i love surprises, these aint definitely one of them.

I miss having fun.. I wna laugh out loud again. Now im having the urge to go zoo as badly as the urge to pop that pink panadol in my mouth.. If onli i cn buy time. I'll haf more time to spend. N maybe, i cn stop postponing the movie treat for busu. Ive cancelled Star Wars n Madagascar on hin. I juz hope i haf time to watch Batman Begins wif busu. I feel like im such a lousy sister. Not forgetting, ain made a remark on how busy i am that she has to make an effort to book my weekends in advance first. (I dont blame u Ain, but its juz so true.. n truth sux big time).. Household chores are untouchable too. Feel damn bad that i cnt help Mommie at all. Ive broken lots of promises n im not proud of it.. Haiz.. its 0nli time like tis tat i cn look at the mirror n say to myself, "Im realli ugly".

writtern @7:33 AM