<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Sweet Treat, Long Meeting, Unexpected 5min happening
Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hmmm... w0nderful day spent yesterday.. G0t a sweet treat at swensen fr0m lovely Illiana, ma sweet pal since pri sch00l.. hehe.. We spent alot of time chatting bout lotsa stuffies.. She's like my updater..(Im serious!!). She can update me bout everiting on aniting. She kn0ws bout nearly all the latest h0t stuffz happening. U g0 gurl! N Yana is a GREAT bargainer.. wait.. it should be great flirtish bargainer. *lol*.. She flirt with this nepal guy at Bugis flea market. Her flirting techniques was the ultimatum ah.. I even felt embarrassed for the guy. I swear to god that my cheeks were flushing not from the heat of the crampy market, but from her acti0ns n n0t f0rgettin her chirpy voice. Hahaha.. Even ma knees cn go wobbly n i cn melt 0n the spot seh.. She's sweet too for trying 2 bargain f0r me.. I d0nn0 y i sux mega big time in bargaining.. lol.. Yana, u will g0 sh0pping wif me fr0m n0w 0n.. *smilez* Aniway, im s0 happi i got 2 buy 2 lovely coloured tops n a lovely beaded bangle.

Later tat evening, we had a programme meeting at Millenia Walk BK. Of all the places u cn get in Spore. Seri0usly, the place was s0 hard to find! Me n yana walked round n round. N0t f0rgetting i was gettin' blisters wearing th0se stupid black p0inty sh0es. But wh0 cares, Zahdan said its cutsie, like s0me china dollie sh0es..awwww *blush2*. Aniways, mizz Zahdan l0ads. Got t0 hug him at last!! haha.. N i bumped into Indah at bugis too!! But dint get to hug her.. sigh.. Mayb nxt time, i'll gif her a big huggie.


The meeting started late, n as usual, ends late too.. And we girls haf to take taxi all the way h0me.. I was abit pissed wif daddie c0z he couldnt pick me up..The scary part last nite was wen i was followed by two chinese guys from bus stop all the way to my block. It really scared the hell out of me. Furthermore, my hp batt wen flat. I was praying really hard. I believe i NVR prayed so hard for my life before.. I'm glad nothing horrible happened. Tat incident definitely left me thinking.. Its funny tat all those night clubbings n late nite return home, nvr got me into this kinda trouble but coming home at 11pm did.. Hurmpz.. Aniway, i got small lecture from daddy last nite, bout me being his anak dara, shouldnt c0me h0me late.. n yada..yada.. yada.. Call me crazy but i diint feel annoyed one lil bit.. Mayb i mizz hearing his "im-ur-dad,better-listen-to-me" tone ..Weird..weird. And finally i realised that if i kept veri quiet during "lecture", the lecture will end earlier than I expected..haha.. Clever me!


Cant wait for my outing wif ain next. But havent plan yet. I donno if Ain is up for last min beach bumming. I nd to get a lil tan. Zahdan said im getting fairer.. Arghh. N i th0t im 0redi tanned!! Paranoid me.

writtern @10:18 AM