<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

n0 w0rds cn describe ma feeLings
Sunday, May 01, 2005

A p0em fr0m him:

*****************************
All I want is one chance

Your addictive smile got me feeling special when I look at your picture,
Though all I always did was to sms you,
I feel like someone is there with me,
Somtimes at night I wonder if i might have a chance,
To get with you,
All I want is one chance,
I wanna take you out,
And show you how serious I can be,
When I dream of you,I feel me and you were meant to be right,
I never wanted a girl as bad as I want you,
I try to get over you but I can't,
I do for a while , but the feeling always comes back
I pray one day you will be mine,
Because you're the only reason why I enjoy my life right now,
I want to be lost in your love,
I want to shower you with hugs and kisses,
And grant all your wishes, well, at least most of it
And hope mine is granted back
and that's for you to give me one chance to be with you.


**************************

Such a sweet n h0nest p0em that left me crying for days.. Y c0uldnt i love th0se guys wh0 love me s0 much n did all th0se amazing n r0mantic things that 0ther girls could 0nli dream 0f?? G0d, i HATE maself s0 much. I nvr th0t ma past acti0ns will cum n haunt ma future.. im feeling s0 angri at maself.

Y m i such a bitch to u? Im s0 s0ree i hurt u. Im s0ree i gave u false h0pe. Im s0ree f0r being in denial that i cant be happy wif u. I tried to. Though 0ur relati0nship 0nli lasted f0r a few days, Im n0t lying tat I did try my best t0 be happi wif u. But i c0uldnt. Its n0t ur fault, trust me. Its juz me.. I c0uldnt live a lie.. I juz c0uldnt. I c0uldnt pretend 2b happi wif u when aLL i c0uld tink 0f back then was y HE left me.. That's y i left u. i D0nt want u 2 fall deeper f0r me.. Bt i guess u did. There's n0 power in me n in u 2 stop it.... Im s0 s0ree I br0ke up wif u 0n dE day u were sick.. Im s0rree im ign0rin u tiLL this day.. Im s0ree tat i c0uldnt change the Past n0 matter h0w much i wish i coulD . Im s0rree i c0uldnt sh0w u h0w much im feeLin' angri n disgusted wif maseLf.. Im s0rree i couldnt n i stiLL am Unable t0 gif u 0ne m0re chance coz hurting u twice is nt wat i wna d0.. Lastly, Im s0ree, s0 s0rree I'm n0t in love with u.....

writtern @5:53 PM