<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Confession : I juz cant stop blogging
Saturday, May 28, 2005

Y isit s0 difficult to find a guy who cn sh0p along wif u.. Seri0usly. I d0nt want juz a guy wh0 carries ma shopping bags f0r me but a guy who "participate" along wif me while shopping.. Like he cn make comments if that colour suits me, or if i cant carry that kinda style or if i look stupid in tat design or watever..


I went out wif Amat juz n0w.. Went Far East Plaza to eat at Sakura. I thot everiting will be a lil perfect, till i realised the sun was sc0rching hot. Sheesh.. N riding a bike made me feel barbecued all over. Im a spoilt-girl, c0z im s0 used to car rides wif blasting air-conditioners in my face.. N i definitely hate Amat's seats. Its so slippery that i kept on sliding to the his seat.. I s0rt 0f apply pressure thro ma thighs to prevent sliding further close to him. N0w, im ended wif sore thighs.. It sux, i tell u.. I juz feel eeky if i haf to press the fr0nt 0f ma b0dy to his back..(ok, dont roll ur eyes!!) Nonetheless, i miss feeling the breeze on ma face. The last time, i had a bike ride was wif daddie n his X9 Almalfi bike.. haha.. the bike where i cn sit super straight n dont even haf to hold on to him, juz the side handles of the bike.. Not forgetting i cn sleep throughout the ride..lol


So, moving on to my day wif Amat.. We went to eat at Far East Sakura, i had ma favourite hor fun , n him a simple nasi goreng dish.. n we talk n talk for an hour an a half.. We decided to walk ard Far East. N i went to shop AGAIN.(half bankrupt oredi).. I got maself new accessories n new top.. It took me a long time to decide on wat i wna get n if i realli3 like it.. I haf to gif credit to Amat for his patience..*smilez*.. Oh yar, i tried to apply my amateur bargain skill in this shop. I din realise how bad i was at that, until one kakak told me, " Gurl, this is Far East. U juz cant bargain here".. lol.. I muz haf sux big time.. Illiana, gif me a bargain-skill makeover please..


Aniway, Abg Mat (sis bf) came 2 ma house juz now. He sort of being "interrogated" by ma daddie.. I made it a point to listen to everi thing daddie asked him. Who knows i cn gif tips to my future hubby.. haha.. But then, daddie muz alwys burst ma bubble. He told me to forget it, coz he'll ask different kind of qns.. blehz.. he's thinking two steps ahead of me.. *rolling ma eyes* .. Watever it is, im glad they r getting engaged this September..InsyaAllah. I prayed hard for them. Along has not been thinking clearly these months.. Abg Mat is going thro hell from Along.. haiz.. Looking at their situation, it juz scared me. Big time..


Ok.. i haf to stop blogging often. *grinz*.. I nvr realised my day-t0-day life is quite interesting. lol.. 2m0r0 morning (7am), my dad, my siblings n me, haf to do carwash.. It'll be tiring, coz it aint juz a n0rmal carwash,coz theres the cleaning of the interior n the waxing too.. No point arguing wif daddie on how tired i am. C0z 2 him, its called making full use of HIS manpower(egoistic toot), i called it CHILD LABOUR.. haha.. Luckily, in the afternoon, me g0nna g0 geylang wif syahidah.. Better be prepared to see tons of Mats wif TAPERED pants.. *bluek*..

writtern @10:45 PM