Tuesday, March 15, 2005
Tanx 2 all th0se wh0 prayed f0r me! *muakz2*... c0z m0mmy n daddy are 0kie-d0kie 0redi.. Yesterday, was having an sms fight wif br0.. kena sc0ldin fr0m him f0r putting up his supposedly hush-hush ph0t0 0n me bl0g.. WATEVER!.. I deleted it 0redi, s0 d0nt b0ther t0 l00k up f0r it. I was damn pissed lor. Y cant tat sum1 mind his 0wn biz.. Realli kayp0hchee. I din mean t0 make fun 0f u guys wat.. (ok2, mayb 0nli like 20%). Its supp0se t0 be a c0mpliment 0k. D0NT PUSH IT!!!!! Haizz... I d0nt even kn0w y b0ther talkin b0ut tis. Waste 0f me time.. Ok2, maybe its ma fault t00. (Yes shah! i'm admittin t0 it okay..*r0lling ma eyes*) Im at fauLt f0r takin that pic.. Is that wat Y0U wna here.. 0r mayb a I'M S0RRIE??.. (watever again!!) Wastin of time quarrelling wif small kids..
M0VING 0N.......
Yesterday, went 0ut wif helmi watchin B00geyman.. Blardy idiot st0ry.. The anticipati0n level was like w0ah.. Cnt handle man.. But 0verally, it sux.. It d0esnt mk sense at all.. But if u wna watch sumting that makes u terperanjat2, g0 watch it.. I gave it a rating of 10/10 for terperanjat-terperanjatness. Cant wait to watch The Eye 10.. L00ks blardy scary.. haha.. I should stop watchin h0rr0r m0vie especially after LAST NITE!.. haha.. I cnt realli sleep last nite siah.. Keep 0n waking up, n start imagining things.. Imaginin this, imaginin that, till i cnt take it anim0re n Z00M.. i move to ma sis bed.. S0 its like 2 girls sharing a bed.. (Wokay, d0nt tink dirrrtttyyy ar.).. haha.. Then the next m0rnin, ma sis was saying that last nite was extremely h0t and she th0ught that 0ur fan aint w0rking anim0re. I felt s0 guilty dat i t0ld her i was sharing her bed.. She laugh n0nstop n called me Crazy n childish.. Fine.. I am.. at times. Cant help it f0r havin a gd imagination wat.. It all cums in this package.. S0 d0nt c0mplain ppl, i am wat i am.. .. haha..
(Btw, got this guy in frenster who post a bulletin bout anti-animal abuse and he puts there bloody muthafuka.. I emailed him n ask h0w he kn0ws the pers0n's name. Then he told me everi 0ne kn0ws tat. I was w0nderin mayb i was the 0nly stupid girl wh0 din knw bout tat. Then tis m0rnin i realised, it was M0THER FUCKER.. WTF.. I sux.. sheesh, an0ther blooper..)*blushin'*
