<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

SuNday M0rning
Sunday, March 27, 2005

An interesting sunday morning conversation wif Helmi..

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
so watcha doing today?

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
study.. watelse

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
then in afternoon follow my dad go c ourts n take a look

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
take a look at what? What to get for me b'day?

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
electronic stuff

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
haha.. gi jaln ar

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
what electronic stuff?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
dear, they don't sell dildos at courts

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
wat the heck is that

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
see tv, mp3, cameras, video cameras,computers

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
yada3 lar..

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
you know what a vibrator is?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
a dildo's a vibrator

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
see all those electronic stuff for what?

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
for fun

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
we alwys d0 that once a m0nth

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
its father-daughter thingy

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
lol

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
my god, you're like a boy trapped in a short boxumy gal

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
hoi..drop dead ar

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
man, why do i always get that alot?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
i mean the world would be sooo much of a colder and cruel place without me.

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
r u sure?

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
wat's boxumy btw?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
very sure dear

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
never heard the term boxum?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
it's something like mampat

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
ok2..

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
tanx for increasing my vocab

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
gawd damn gal..in just this short while we conversed, there are already two words you don't know? tsk tsk tsk, i thought you read tons of sex novels? they have pretty big words too, like libido and stuff like that

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
wth?

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
i m n0t a h0rnie bitch like u

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
no no no, i don't read sex novels, i've all the skills already

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
and no i'm not horny

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:

if i was i'd be in the toilet right now

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
har?

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
go toilet if horny?

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
eww.. weird

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
u sick0....

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
oh please

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
all guys do that, its just a matter of where

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
i d0nn0 y guys like t0 talk h0rny t0 me

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
sheesh...

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
n0t asif i entertain them

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
puke!!!

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
i am not talking horny

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
if i was talking horny it would be net sex already you you you genius you

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
duh.. i am genius

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
oh please, if i called you a retard it would still be an improvement

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
i d0nt stoop that low ,bitch

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
yes you do

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
you do that all the time

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
you're forced too since you're not exactly tall

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
huh? i m forced?

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
wat u talking bout?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
hehe

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
some psych0logy shit??

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
nothing sweetie!

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
lol..

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
ever heard of karma?

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
U'll get 0ne f0r d0ing tat t0 me

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
lol..

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
juz wait n c

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
okay okay fine, even though you're short, everything else you have makes up for it, does that sound betteR?

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
lol..

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
n0w u sounded like u being F0RCED

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
hmm.. karma is working fast here

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
forced?! nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz..says:
haha..WATEVER..

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
anyway shof, wanna ask ya something

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
do you have any friends as open as me?

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
open in wat sense?

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:

tell me that they masturbate ar?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
i didn't tell you i do that

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
i merely implied

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
i do have some self respect okay

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
as in like the way we converse and all that.

SwEeTie DaMn!! Kidz r GettinG abs0luteLy cleverer these daYz.. says:
nopez..

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
hmm...shahid said the same thing too..he said as open as his army buddies are, i'm like totally different..i hope it's different in a good way...

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
haha.. its g00d

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
g00d 2 b diffferent

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
lol

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
yeah well gays are viewed different and they aren't exactly being given the red carpet ya know?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
lol

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
dont worrie.. u not that gay-different kind of pers0n

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
though i believe its not tat obvious tho'.. haha

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
-___-

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
thanks, that definetly helped

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
blehz..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
joking dude..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
lol

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
its nice to conversate wif u

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
got the element of scrarsm

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
cn work on my scarsm 2

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
than cn sh00t d0wn ani bastard i disgust

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
damnnn gal

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
you sure are fiesty

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
lol

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
nothing unpredictable 2 me

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
heard that al0t

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
dear i even remembered the first time i saw you..the sweet loving innocence....ewww.....i can only bend the truth so much

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
the truth sux..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
the lies bites

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
oh yar..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
one last ting..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
the people fark.. lol..

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
damn gal

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
what is wrong with you this morning?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
didn't i tell you to stop taking female viagra?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
lol


SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
there is?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
i tot onli got blue pill for guys

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
girls onli got pink pill.. tat's menstrual panadol pill

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
hahahaha

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
no la, they do have viagra for women, only they don't call it viagra

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
then wat they call it?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
can't recall, if i did i wouldn't have said female viagra

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
duhhhz

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
haha.. u sucker..

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
yup, i'm definetly a sucker, i love sucking certain thing

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
lol.. sucker

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
i prefer the term teat sucker but whatever

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
u sick tit sucker

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:lol

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
oh please...least i

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
i'm brave and man enough to admit it

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
most guys would be a pussy and deny it

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
that's worse, they are lying and they are pussies

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
guys r lying pussies.

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
but you forgot one word

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
most guys

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
the word most

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
you know what would sound best? all guys accept helmi are lying pussies

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
hahahha

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
eww..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
crazy tit sucker

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
blehz

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
eh quit it with the tit sucker la...it's getting old

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
realli?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
u mean TIT-SUCKER??

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
getting old?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
i tot TIT-SUCKER is an in thing for u?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
R u sure u referring to TIT-SUCKER?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
seriously, TIT SUCKER??

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
shof you're being irratic

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
frustrated kape?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
on a sun m0rning?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
of course not

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
i'm juz busy encoding my videos

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
fine..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
im not entertaining enuff rite?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
G0 AWAY!!

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
awww...don't cry sweetie, let mimi treat you to a cup of coffee kay?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
haha..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
im trying hard n0t t0 puke here

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
lol

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
oh please you won't puke, you just adore me too much to do so

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
please..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
drop dead

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
again with the drop dead, don't you understand? if i did the world will be so much colder, is that what you want?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
there's a purpose for the invention of heater

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
d0nt u ever heard of it?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
oh please, now that's being lame

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long
as I have you here by me says:
no heater can replace the warmth i give to the world

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
puh leez helmi..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
hell's warmth is more likely to be embrace.. rather than urs

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
hey! that's really hurtful okay?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
lol..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
hush little baby d0nt u cry

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
everiting's g0nna be 0rite

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
is that from a song?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
yar mockingbird

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
from eminem

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
no wonder sounded familiar, oh great, you didn't sing me a lullaby you freakin sang me a song from a gangstar rap

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
that's sooo uber "sweet"

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
yar..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
i sing u tat s0ng while pointing a gun on ur head

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
blehz..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
are gays considered guys?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
yeah why?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
haha.. u r gay then

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
what?!

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
the hell for?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
trying to figure out some things bout guys

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
ok.. hear me out here

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
U said Most guys are lying pussies... rite?

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
ahuh

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
Some guys are gays.... rite?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
hello??

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
yeah

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
then, u said that u aint lying pussy rite?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
so u aint most guys..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
that makes u some guys

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
therefore... u r gay

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
Hypothesis true.. conclusion true..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
therefore sentence is true

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
lol

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
lemme ask you something

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
dogs are animals and cats are animals, is it right for me to say some dogs are cats?

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
nope

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
u got it wrong..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
firstly, got to classify the animals to dogs n cats

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
therefor, dogs cn nvr be cats

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
haha..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
ur hypothesis sux..

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
conclusion sux

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
therefore sentence double sux

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
that's my point you retard

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
so i can never be gay

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
if u aint gay, then u lying pussy lar

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
no

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
i'm neither

Everything I have in this world, all that I'll ever be, it could all fall down around me, just as long as I have you here by me says:
i'm the ONE

SwEeTie I EleCtr0nicZ wind0w-shoppiNg wif Daddie 4 father-daughter Thingy.. Wat's wr0ng wif dat?? says:
u egoistic m0r0n..

writtern @3:56 PM