Friday, March 18, 2005
Sumting's b0therin me since lunch time.. I g0t this unintenti0nally passing c0mment that I'm a pers0n full 0f anger.. hmm.. L00kin back at ma bl0g. I cant deny that m0z 0f ma entries are fark up entries.. Mayb i sh0uld st0p writing entries wen im n0t feelin happi.. *sigh*.. But tinkin again, i d0nt tink im jz sum1 full 0f anger but 0s0 sum1 full 0f hatred.. Wher has the nice-smiley-g00die girl g0ne t00? Fark.. she's l0st in her past.. Mayb if i havent g0ne thr0 wat ive g0ne thr0, i w0uld still b the girl everi0ne use 2 n0e.. I din smile al0t like i used t0 .. Wat's wr0ng wif me? I miz ma 0ldself. What haf i ev0lved t00? Ppl tink i like being this self, but i d0nt. I tink im hiding behind wat i am n0w..Hiding in ma mess 0f insecurities.. Hiding f0r a l0ng time till i've f0rg0tten wh0 i used 2 b.. Everi m0rnin i wake up, l00k at maself in the mirr0r n i see n0thin.. i feeL n0thin. I cant reach the s0ul deep inside..I feel empty n h0ll0w deep d0wn.. I nd t0 resurface.I nd 2 breathe.. g0d, help me please..
f0r a veri L0ng time, i ask maself wen's the last time im happi..... n till nw, i cnt remember wen..
*Kini, semua langkahku hanya tarian
Segala ukiran senyuman,bagaikan paksaan
Setiap percakapan ku lafaz, ibarat nyanyian
Segala perbuatan se0lah gerak-geri lak0nan*
f0r a veri L0ng time, i ask maself wen's the last time im happi..... n till nw, i cnt remember wen..
*Kini, semua langkahku hanya tarian
Segala ukiran senyuman,bagaikan paksaan
Setiap percakapan ku lafaz, ibarat nyanyian
Segala perbuatan se0lah gerak-geri lak0nan*
