<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Saturday, March 12, 2005

Last thursday nite, aint the normal nite.. Ma dad n m0m was quarelling big time. Seri0usly. I hate wen this happened.. I wasnt there wen they quarrelled. Haikal was. He called me while i'm in bio lect n i c0uldnt come hm straight away coz i was having ma test.. Wen i reached hm, m0m n dad was d0ing their own work. I was pissed.. What's with the pretendin', man?.. If they cn break the hell l00se in fr0nt 0f haikal? y n0t me??.. Kesian Haikal. He's still y0ung. I hate it wen parents quarrel infr0nt 0f their own children, especially young ones.. After dinner, i sat n talked to mom.. She started talking loudly, n someh0w, wat she told me, made dad angry, n they quarrelled again.. I was s0 angry. I pulled Haikal into ma r00m, n locked ma d00r n told him to sit inside n finished his h0mew0rk n d0nt get out 0f ma r00m, 0r he'll get IT.. They quarrelled for the next 30 min n wen silent.. Dad tried to pujuk ma m0m but she dint give in. I d0nn0 wat t0 say.. They are still not talkin wif each 0ther til 2day.. its been 2 days 0redi. (Pray for ma family ok?..tanx)


I d0nt undstand y ppl hurt each 0ther when they love each other? I think its becoz they love each other that makes it hurts s0 much wen they quarel. S0metimes, wen i see ma sis quarrel wif her bf, i thanked g0d that i'm single n d0nt haf t0 g0 thr0 all that.. Oh god, i d0nn0 if i'm bec0ming cynical bout relati0nshp.. I haf this rough idea of me gr0wing 0ld all al0ne.. haiz..
N wen i see ma parents quarrel, i think to myself. Ma parents are religious ppl n they did this.. What bout me? Im n0t even cl0se t0 Allah. Im not as religious as them. Marriage will be a disaster? I d0nn0.. I seriously d0nt.. I hate t0 p0nder b0ut uncertainties. F0r example, if a man married a woman.. We say that they are right f0r each 0ther. How the hell they kn0w bout that? What if they g0t divorced n the man married another woman n live happily ever after. I supposed the 2nd 0ne is the right for him, right?? Ma qn is how the hell the man suppose to know that wen he's still married wif his first wife, that his first wife aint the right one f0r him bt the next woman in his life is?? Confusion..confusion.. I think t00 much.. That's wat everib0dy told me..

I d0nt deny, that i l0ve to think 0ver stuffs like this.. Make u realise sumting that u nvr tot u could even think about in the 1st place.. haha.. N i certainly n0t want t0 make the mistakes 0f others who had made those mistakes.. I'll definitely try n0t t00.. F0r example, i learnt 0ne thing bout ugly n handsome guys.. They still function wif eg0s.. i juz realised sumtin bout ma sis's bf.. I still remembered ma sis alwys tellin me that its easier to haf an ugly bf c0z cn c0ntr0l him n he'll definitely listen to u.. then lately, wen that guy s0rt 0f g0t the green light fr0m ma parents that he cn tunang ma sis, nearly everyday, ma sis comes hm crying, saying tat she quarreled wif him. N she told me that he is beginnin to be different, wna take c0ntr0l.. I was grinning. I pitied her.. Hw cn she be s0 dumb? Its guys wat.. They cn pretend to be s0 blardy nice c0z they d0nn0 if the girl is their's yet. N wen the green light c0mes, the man supposedly take c0ntr0l. WATEVER! N0w ma sis is stuck wif a dominating ugly guy.. Oh god, dont let it happen to me.. If i'm gonna get 2 be dominated by a guy, hell let it be a gd looking guy *smilez*.. haha.. blehz..

i think i irritate alot of ppl who read ma blog.. haha.. u d0nt like eh?? Press the farkin next blog button at the top rite hand corner lah.. Wat s0 difficult??.. Buzz 0ff! Oh yar, to that particular sum1 out there, at least i dint post tat particular picture ok.. I cn d0 it, u knw.. Better be nice wif me.. *evil-smile* muahaha..

writtern @12:07 PM