<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Thingz ait n0w
Thursday, February 10, 2005

C0NSTANTINE was great, man! I knew it.. Keanu was s0 blardy h0t.. He's like the epitome of hot guys. hahaha.. Things went on bad Tues aftern00n. I was putting on the blackest face ever when i met Asri.. The whole time before the m0vie, i was practically cr0ssing my arms acr0ss my chest.N n0t l00king at him.. Luckily, i had my shades on to make my actions l00k sleek n sm00th.. Then Helmi got on my nerve when i told him bout the sucky seats we got for the m0vie. He was practically sh0uting at me in the ph0ne. I was even angrier n juz hang up on him, n i was shouting," I hate this! I cant be pleasing b0th 0f u!". Asri was calming me d0wn, saying that he d0nt mind if Helmi din come n he cn juz abs0rb the c0st 0f the extra ticket we bought for him too.. That was nice of Asri, seriously. Okie2.. I was glad i straight tings out wif Asri.. I'm s0 pr0ud 0f myself, definitely. C0z i've nvr make myself face up with this kind of problem n s0lve it the right way. N0w i realise, h0w easy it is if we juz talk it out.. haha.. N i'm glad i'm not giving him anim0re false h0pe. I 0s0 told him that i d0nt want t0 make him wait f0r me, c0z i cnt give him any pr0mises that things may g0 t0 the direction that he wants it to be.. I oso told him that i'm dating other guys n that s0 far, n0ne 0f these guys
i want to haf relationship with. ermm.. i d0nn0 if this makes him feel better ar.. but at least sumting rite? At least he knows that he is in the same b0at wif other guys.. hehe.. Then he ask if he can still ask me out on dates.I said, definitely, as long as i'm still available.. He laughed hard.. n said that i'm s0 direct n he founds it interesting n different.. haha.. that is not sumting new to me.. Many ppl say that.. I d0nt see the point of beating ard the bush. Save others the trouble of thinking wat the other party said or meant. Sumtimes, ppl cn juz misinteprate it n things juz got worst..

Continuing again.. me n Asri met up with Hakeem, Shahid, Q n Azman. Played pool 2geda at Lucky Plaza.. haha.. its great to finally see hakeem n shahid.. mizz them l0tz.. Got to know Q, n found him funny.. hehe.. n Azman, he dint talk much, but he definitely look adorable wif that hairstyle.. haha.. sumone is rite bout that! *wink2*.

Aniway, me n mah whole family went 0ut t0 jalan2 on wed m0rning.. We went geylang. Its been ages since we go to geylang 2geda.. We ate chend0l n eat goreng pisang, otak2 n cempedak g0reng.. delicious, baby! Then we walk2 n look at carpets. Mah daddy n m0mmy got to buy this small piece of carpet.. I found it eeky(the colour) but since they like it, i definitely will like it t00(maybe in 20 yrs time, i tink) ..After that, we went to Arab street and haf lunch atAl-Majlis juz n0w.. I got to eat sheesh kebab.. w0w. it was yummie-yum-yum.. Mah wh0le family spent ard 90bucks.. amazing.. but w0rth it.. we got the wh0le air c0nditioned r00m t0 0urselves.. i g0t t0 take ph0t0s t00.. as usual.. *grinz*

btw, i'm catchin Constantine again.. Mayb wif my br0 n his frens.. Provided he dint piss me lar.. haha..M0st 0f the time i wonder what's my problem is..n i'm glad i found the answer.. that is NOTHING.. haha.. ok2 lame.. better sign off now, than rite more craps n juz make myself bitchier.

writtern @1:50 PM