<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

S0 many things in my mind rite n0w..
Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Sheesh, i need to prioritise, seriously.. I havent been putting in much effort this past week for n0 reas0n.. oklah, got reas0n, but its n0t a valid 0ne though.. I have been busy g0ing 0ut; dates, hanging out wif frens, sh0pping(waste my m0ney again) and slacking.. I have been ign0rant t0wards my Maths m0dule t00.. Dint kn0w 0ne shit and cn still delay myself fr0m seeking help.. What the t00t man?? I nd 2 change seriously.. haiz.. Relax sh0f.. hehe.. Mayb all th0se that b0thering my mind are the reas0ns f0r all this. hmm.. pity my best fren Ain. She's having the m0st difficult situation regarding her relationship now.. I pray for her best though..C0z i kn0w my dearie Ain is overly dependant on Adrian n she s0rt 0f will fall apart if their relationship ends.I always pray for their best..Sec0ndly, I'm bec0ming m0re n m0re cl0ser t0 Asri.. S0rt 0f scared.. I d0nt want t0 haf a relati0nship c0z i d0nt wna get hurt again. It sux getting hurt.. Everytime i g0t hurt, a piece of me is br0ken n stolen away by the 0ther party.. if this keeps g0ing 0n, I'm left wif a teeny-weeny piece of me to give my husband.. Shit, i dont want that 2 happen.. I h0pe he is patient. Its juz me. I nd to straight myself out. N i knw i'm n0t in the serious relationship mode yet. Single life is amazing. I haf the freed0m 0f d0ing many things. Furtherm0re i d0nt like the label, "I'm taken". Haiz.. I'm g0ing out wif Asri 0n the 8th. Yar, he's very persistant people.. haiy0h.. This weekend got n0 plan though. Anibody wna hang out wif me??

writtern @7:49 AM