<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

haiz..
Friday, February 04, 2005

In school now.. damn bored.. Khai last minit sakit, me solo-molo down here, among all these chinese peepz who stare at me wif one hell of a look.. Sheesh.. I hate being self-conscious. Juz now in 1231, si somebody smile n laugh. Even talk to me. Woah, okay.. That means i haf to take back everything i said bout him. Shit, i hate to backout on my own words.. But who cares, peeps mk mistake rite.. haha.. I was still piss from yesterday. I met up wif Samuel, to catch up on old time. I was so glad that we can still feel comfortable 2geda aft all the ups n down we had last yr. We hang out n watch the sunset together at East Coast. It was fun, damn fun. I haven't see the sunset like for ages. Ard 8, we decided to went off from there. Everything was perfect and fine till in his car. I couldnt believe what had happened. I wouldnt want to explain it here, coz for what i know, i wna forget everything. Dont worry peeps, i'm still the way i am n u knw wat i mean.. Im juz full of hatred 2wards Sam now.. Juz like that n p00f.. our friendship is gone. Hw can he be s0 stupid? He's 28 n yet so immature.. Gosh, I hate myself for trusting people so easily. I hate myself for being so gullible n stupid. I know i shouldnt have got myself into his life, especially now that he's married. How cn u be so stupid, Shof??


writtern @1:27 PM