Fark u guys lar
Monday, February 07, 2005
Ask me h0w i'm feeling n0w! I'm pissed! Let me spell it 0ut again.. P-I-S-S-E-D! U knw wh0's fault? Its dat damn Asri's fault.. n helmi 2!(mayb ard 20%). Helmi s0 wna f0ll0w me n asri watch C0nstantine 2m0r0. I haf n0 pr0b wif that c0z i pity Helmi c0z his girlfrens back 0ut 0n him last minute. The thing is, that Asri was n0t 0k wif it. WTF man? n u knw what reason he gave? he said that he feels uncomfortable. WTF?! I told him that Helmi promise to be there f0r the m0vie 0nly. Then asri said he wna spend sumtime wif me alone. WTF?! I t0ld him, that firstly, he d0nt nd t0 entertain helmi 2 the point of him being uncomfortable. Secondly, hell0?? we in theatre watch m0vie 0nli, y bother talking bout spending sumtime AL0NE wif me? what? unless we want to make out, wich will NEVER happen becoz of some reasons i dare nt say it here. Thirdly, Helmi is my cl0se fren! If he cant be comfortable n get al0ng wif my close frens, how can things work to another level?(which i wont let it happen though). My frens is MY LIFE.. is he sum kind of dumb0 0r what? he thinks relationship juz btwn a girl n a guy.N other factors like family,social n personal live d0esnt entangled in btwn? sheesh.. I'm still piss coz he keeps on msging and asking me if i'm sure that helmi will be there for the m0vie 0nly n will be g0ne aft that. H0w unrealistic n childish cn he be seh? The m0st irritating part is when he msg me, saying, Ok, but promise juz f0r this time 0nly. WAT THE FARK? We r n0t even in a relationship n i haf 2 promise him stuff n he acts like as if he's conquering me? shit lar.. Fark all u stupid guys that make my life miserable n make my head spin like hell thinking 0ver matter like this! Waste of my blardy farkin time. I hate it when i'm in a position to choose betwn frens n an0ther guy. Shit.
Haiz.. S0rree f0r all this uncensored words.. Jz n0w in the bus 0s0 i got sc0ld vulgar to this mat wh0 sat bside me.. I was putting on a shawl, c0z the air c0n is bloody cold n i cnt turn the flipper of the aircon coz all the flippers gone. When i put on mah shawl, a small portion of the shawl fell on top of this mat's lap. Then he said in malay,"Eh wah, takkanlah sampai nak balut orang kat sebelah skali" I was s0 pissed that i said,"Wat the fuck is ur problem, u thick-skinned piece of Mat? " I dnt knw what that means bt it definitely sounds horrible. He was shocked n juz kept quiet.. G0t this chinese family whose mom n dad was like glaring at me. Heck care! Once pissed, alwys pissed. Now helmi is like bothering me to change the movie slot to an earlier time. Fark lah.. Its tiring to entertain boys. God! I need a MAN, pls!! btw, i bought this comic novel on hellblazer at a comic store at serene ctre. God, love the cover. So dark n mysterious. The guy is quite cute oso.. Take a look okie..
In desperate need of a(many more oso can) sugar-daddy, a loving man n many2 mature frens.
