Tuesday, January 18, 2005
Yesterday, when out wif Asri, this guy i gotto know from JJ. Hmm.. I tink nisz is rite. He d0es look like a Mat but he d0esnt talk like one. Quite an interesting guy actually coz we have a great conversation, talking bout lot of stuffs that both of us cn relate too. I ate alot oso yesterday, Mac, ch0colate n m0cha frap.. I need to exercise man coz we gonna eat at Pizza hut this Saturday! .. Hmm.. maybe I shld tryout my br0's new dumbells.. Haha.. Still remember me n my dad bought him those 12kg dumbells from m'sia.. quite cheap ard 60 ringgit.. Hmm.. school was ok2 so far. But i still cnt concentrate esp for maths.. Keep on sleeping ar..Tsk3..Btw, hasyim msg me again. Shit! I d0nn0 whether i shld still be pissed wif him or not, after that incident.. But i dont deny i was happy that he still remember me.. but like aft 2 months of no-smsing? Hmm.. tink again, girl.. Sumtimes, i question myself if i really2 know him like i thought i do.. Mayb, its not me, its him. He d0esnt kn0w me.. I d0nn0 what level 0f friendship we are in.. Its juz that when we are bof alone together, i felt like i am in a comfort zone wif sumone i know my whole life.. However, when i'm wif him n his frens, he is sumhw different. He cn juz ign0re me.. Maybe its my fault. I alwys expect alot from my frens, especially close ones. N when they dint turn 0ut t0 be what i expected, i'm hurt.. Some of my frens tink that i'm in l0ve wif him. I d0nt deny that. Yes, i love him as a FRIEND.. and i alwys will, juz like I love Yazid.. God, i miss my dear silat-b0y n i'm w0ndering if he ever thinks of me too.. I'm glad t0 know he's happy rite now wif Alifah, s0 happy that he f0rgets bout me.. It d0esnt matter aniway c0z its my fault. I love him s0 much that i d0nt wanna hurt him.. Its my decision n i haf to live wif it for the rest of my life.. I know i cn never make him happy as he is wif her n0w.. Why b0ther Sh0f? Why bother..
F0r it is n0t my ears u whispered into, but my heart
F0r it is n0t my lips u kissed, but my s0ul
