Monday, January 03, 2005
woah.. had a blasting wonderful day wif my lovely MC2 peepz.. Yeay2!! I really love n care bout every single one of them coz they alwys mks me feel so happy n I realli enj0y every min of my life wif them.. Juz n0w we had a gathering where we spent like 6 hrs at Zaki's house eating,watching dvds,eating,goofing ard n talking crapz.. hehe.. he's house is nice 2 chill definitely.. I hate Zaki though.. He's leaving us like forever.. He's going to that SMU to tk this information management course.. Haiy0h, juz when i thought we would all stay as 9-some 2geda2 till we graduate.. Haiz.. I will definitely mizz him lotz.. *sob2* Hopes he will alwys remembr us n hang out wif us every now n then oso.. oK2, M0ving on.. Then we all rush2 to Kallang Stadium ard 6 to catch Spore vs Myanmar match.. Wah.. I see alot of mats n minahs oso n many2 construction looking myanmar with like white headband stamped wif the word MYANMAR.. eeew... Myanmarians are as disgustings as Thailanders.. Actually, they cn join force wif the mats n minahs ar.. All equally disgusting.. Luckily i'm talking bout patriotism here.. hehe.. so mats n minahs cn be excuse f0r 0nce.. During the first half i felt like its not worth my 6 bucks watching coz spore players were a lil dissappointing.. Furthermore, myan scored 2 during first half.. Hate them loads.. Things get heated up in the 2nd half where spore scored 1 and the BEST EVER HAPPENING THING was 3 of Myan's players were sent out.. haha.. they played wif 7 peeps only (nt including gk) I realli feel like kissing the referee! (for tt moment only coz he realli sux n sux ( to the power of infinity) during first half).. hehe.. I cn definitely tell u that the MYANMARIANS r sore losers.. Suck it dudes!! U loose jerks!! Backpack n g0 H-O-M-E!! *bwahahahahaha*
