Still in a daze...
Thursday, January 13, 2005
I g0t a new haircut t0day.. Haha.. G0t different rxn from different peepz.. The 0nly same thing is that - I l00k g00d ! haha.. i tink s0 too.. I havent been having hair cut like forever..U know what? I've been pampering myself.. I bought a b0x 0f fererr0 n van h0uten ch0c yest..2day i g0t a haircut.. D0nn0 what i'm g0nna d0 2m0ro.. hehe.. well, i'm still in a daze from juz now busride.. haha.. Guess what peeps? I s0rt 0f bump int0 the hands0me chinese hunk in my last sem SS Tut0rial.. W0ah! i was flabbergasted man! but 0f c0urse, i'm g00d at hiding that.. I can swear to g0d i was 0n fire when he talked 2 me.. hehe.. We talked alot bout my society-PBM n his- Christian Crusade. We talked bout sch00l n stuffz.. At last! I g0t his name too.. Was like w0ndering wat's his name.. Its J0el btw.. haha.. He g0t this reali hot bod n i swear i cn see his well defined biceps.. S0rri if i went into details here.. haha.. Cnt help it lar.. G0t fetish f0r MEN wif cute hairstyle n h0t b0d! Yeah.. I repeat again - its MEN! nt boys.. s0 SAD that our conversation in the bus lasted for like 15min. that's not bad c0z the w0rst part is-- he dint ask for my n0! What's the big deal? Its like a mega giant deal 2 me, like duh! Dint ask for n0. = not that into me.. Haha.. Fine2.. g0t 2 snap back 2 reality. At least got to talk 2 him, rite.. Yeah..
