Wednesday, January 19, 2005
I watch Elektra wif Helmi 2day.. His treat again.hehe.. so long nvr see him.. He's an idiot as usual.. I m realli irritated wif him, he hate my hair n he hate my specs.. FARK him man.. haha.. wh0 cares what he thinks. N0t as if i'm pleasing him.. aniways, talk alot bout stuffz wif him. He love 2 ask if i've been dumping or using any guys.. Such a bas3rd yet a gd fren.. haha..s0 tired n0w.. juz quarrel wif my dad 0ver s0me trivial stuff. I s0 lazy to explain so i juz roll my eyes n go to my r00m.. sheesh.. what a day.. I wish i cn do sumting relaxing like go spa or sumting.. Ya lah, no $$.. Should find a rich bf fast man.. Then spend his farking loads of m0ney for everything i want.. Actually, the best is to get married to a damn old guy( like sum1 who's s0 freaking old n weak that he cnt haf sex or he'll die. This way, cn maintain my virginity...) Then everyday i pray that he'll die faster so i becum a rich wid0w..W0w.. i sound like a bitchy bitch.. haha. Maybe..
Btw, check out me n my spec.. haha.. Old Sch90l dudes..
