<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Gosh, 2day's my br0's b'day.. We dint celebrate that much coz seriously, we are running low in cash.. Everything is going to our granny. I donno what to say. I dont hate her coz its not her fault that she's that sick. I dont hate my uncles n aunties for being so farking poor coz it's god's will & i DONT definitely blame g0d for making our lives become like this coz after all Allah is the Al-Mighty.. Sheesh.. I cant even save up money for my br0's present. I had like 50 bucks last week. Spent sum n i remembered i had like 30 bucks on Mon. Then i help my mom buy groceries n gave Hadi 5 bucks n i'm left with 2 bucks. I'm going out 2moro n i feel so farking bad to ask my father for money.. I pitied my br0. He came home late juz now. Looks ok at first. I help him undo his army boots n clothes as I ask him bout his day at sch. I make it a habit to do it everyday. He kept talking bout his army stuffs. I was wondering y. Then i ask him anithing ur frens did for u 2day? He looked d0wn n said,"They know its my b'day.. haha.. but they dint wish me anithing." He kept quiet n looked down.. As he carried the badges n coins i placed on the floor, i saw his teary eyes. DAMN. he cried.. I felt sooooo extremely sad to see guys cry. I donno what to say except hug him n said "i'll prepare ur dinner. U go n bathe.." Pity him. Life muz be hard for him in new environment. Yeah, he's demoted from express to normal ac.. Depressing feeling. I always encourage him n i knw he's like working farking hard coz every single farking day, he did his homework in my r00m.. S0rry with all the farking words peeps. I'm s0 full wif anger n it feels even farking depressing if i cnt find a source to pinpoint on. G0sh.. I nd therapy.. Shit.. Aniway, i received this msg in friendster from this stupid malay guy. He wrote, "hi ....lawanyaaa...comenyaaa..cutenyaaa...cunnyaaa....kalo aku ensemm......sure ku ngorat...makan apa jadi lawa sgt nih...hehehe...can we be friend?"

U know what? I took back my previous entry bout the friendster thingy being the lousiest pick up lines, coz this is definitely the ONE!!

writtern @7:20 PM