Tuesday, January 04, 2005
Alhamdulillah.. I told my dad at last. He was so calm n composed. I nvr see him tk things so calmly before. I cn nvr forget the conversation we had & i'll remember every single thing he said & i'll follow it.. Insya Allah. I need 2 be in constant reminder of my state now. I got academic probation. S0unds both funny n frightening at the same time. I nd to buck up seriously. I still remember the last sentence he said.. ."Kau cubalah nak.Ayah tahu ni sume kau blm pernah blaja.Tawakkal slalu." I walk away n cried.. Thats it.. I had dissappointed him. This is worst than being shouted or scolded by him. Sheesh.. I had appointment wif the advisor this thurs at 11am.. Juz pray for me that i dont break dwn infront of her ait? Tanx peepz.. Aniway, juz now i was chatting wif this guy whom for one yr i thot was my higher malay fren, then juz now i found out his my higher malay fren's fren. Oh my god! I'm so the paiseh. I donno wat to say. Luckily he was ok wif it. He was cool n scarstic. Haha, i gave him the same dose too.. Everything was sm00th n interesting until the last part when we exchange n0 n he said,"Takde org yg jeles nanti?".. hmm.. okie.. what's wif guys & lousy lines? Last time when friendster was the thing, many guys use to say," R u in friendster?".. haha.. I think guys should be more direct n stop beating ard the bush. It'll gif us girls less things to think about especially--"What is he talking about?" or "What d0es that mean" or "Is he asking me sumting?".. Spare us the troubles boys. Seriously..
