Friday, December 24, 2004
Yesterday was great.. Went JB wif the PBM peepz.. We had this marvelicious buffet at puteri pan pacific.. we ate like alot.. hehe.. countless of roundz. I fell in love wif the cheesecakes. s0 many cheesecake i ate. Muz haf gained 2 kg.. Haha.. It was an experience seriously. We dint shop much, coz we spent more time on eating n praying then shopping. But we did catch this Malay movie title Biar Betul there. It was disgustingly funny.. Haha.. I wna watch Meet the Fockers but Adhana said tat M'sia will cut here n there & its not worth ur money.. I think so 2.. M'sia is weird. Well, s0me of the peeps are.. keep staring like donno wat.. In the movie, this girl bside me kept looking at me like 10 times n this mats diagonally infront of me kept turning behind n smile.. Creepy.. Well,that's not the worst part.. There's one part where this weird chinese boy kept following we girls everywhere. He really look & gif this crooked smile up n down. Luckily Lokie was there.. Then this pakcik took photos of us using his mobile phone. He thought we donno but we nt that stupid. The funny thing was we kept laughing nt becoz we enjoyed the attention bt becoz we r damn scared n donno wat 2 do.. The guys are very protective & i tink it was admiringly responsible of them. When we walked at lorongs n peepz disturb us, the guys like automatically take the Big Brother role.. Irritating but we felt safe nonetheless.. I rated my day as 8 out of 10.. I got to know peepz well.. except one.. I donno wats wif him .. Actually nt only him lar.. a few peeps i met in school n work wif oso like tat.. The treatment i got is like as if i'm a stupid bimbo .. When i talked he like ignored.. Like hello?? did i ever pissed u?? I donno what's wif peeps man.. They dont take me seriously u knw.. Hate them! Makes me wonder wat i've done wrong. Its not like as if i want attention or want to attract or sumting(like puhleeeezzzzzz) *rolling my eyes*, its juz that i m trying to be friendly n haf a decent conversation.. Is it my height or my looks man.. Sometimes people are so judgemental. Just becos i look like that they think i'm like that.. S0metimes i wonder, why bother rite? Bai always tell me that i cnt please everybody.. She's definitely rite.. It makes me miss my relief-teaching days where i'm so happy teaching those primary kids.. They are not judgemental, so young n pure.. Y cnt adults be like that? I know that i'm not perfect, but who is aniway? Whatever it is, i'm glad i've realised that i have 3 kinds of frenz.. 1- frens who really loves me.. 2- frens who pretend to love me.. 3- frens who hate me..
So guys.. which category r u in?..
