Wednesday, December 29, 2004
S0 many things haf been going on since the last time i've blogged.. Well firstly, i received a lot of encouraging words from many people.. Once again, tanx for everyting.. I d0nn0 what i would haf d0ne with0ut u peepz.. I pr0mised i'll w0rk my ass 0ff n pls help me 2 remind myself n0t t0 slack! hehe.. Well, on Sunday, me,my sis n bro went shopping giler2 nye.. I tell u, my br0 was s0 damn happy he got to buy a brand new adidas Tango shoe n this philosophy bag..(g0 to his blog n check it out!!) We bought it at Queensway.. Aft that, we went straight to town n i got to shop!! i bought 2 new clothes, 1 jeans n 1 skirt in total.I bought earrings n accessories 2! I even get myself my favourite perfume for $45 when its selling $72 elsewhere.. all thanx to my sis shweeeeeteest bf, Abg Ahmad!! I realli enjoyed myself, n i succeeded in taking my mind of my problem.. My br0 was definitely lousy at shopping, he sux at taste, sux at finding value formoney stuffs n he get tired ezly! We went shopping fr 11-3 n he's like fainting oredi.. Sheesh.. CLT Hadi, hello??!! *rolling my eyes* Just now i teman Adigun go visit his great grandma at teck whye. I donno what i was thinking for agreeing to go wif him.. When we reached there, his nyayi was weird, so extra friendly wif me. She realli thot i'm wif adigun. She kept referring to me as his ma'am. Then she hug2 n kiss me on the cheeks.. & one thing i dont like most, she play ard wif my hair.. Haiyoh, i'm very sensitive wif my hair, esp near the back of my neck.. Gosh, at that moment, i tell u.. i was speechless.. Overall she was nice, she served me hot tea n some kuih2.. After talking to her for like 1 hr, we go to his great grandma room n see her. She was resting.. When she saw me, she hold my hand n nvr let go.. Then she kept on saying,"nak ikut balik".. I wna cry. Bt i just kept smiling.. She kept on talking to Adigun but i cnt undstand, funny.. he could.. Then he said that his great grandma realli likes me, n ask if we are together.. he just smile,dint say anithing.. Woah.. this kind of thing gif me the chills.. I nvr went thro this kind of thing b4, like ppl interrogate, smiling2 n hugs n kiss, say things bout marriage.. I just cnt c myself tying a knot, seriously.. Its not that i dont want to. Well, firstly, i muz like the guy.(like really2 like-like him). Secondly, his parents muz like me & my parents muz like him. Thirdly, he muz be religious or at least know very well bout his religion, his responsible, has respect for my family n me & financially stable(i.e earn >= me ). I dont want i-earn-more-than-u issue is raised in my marriage.
That's the basic only.. There's many other things to tk into consideration like my age & if i'm prepared oredi.. Even this cn be an issue, coz i cn be prepared oredi but i cnt get married coz i havent been able to help my family financially yet.. s0 things cn haf its twist here n there.. My parents alwys tell me to be good to Allah.Coz Allah's said that he will gif a gd girl to a gd guy n vice versa.. I noe I nd to bring myself back to the right path. I cn feel its near me but why cnt i go 2wards that dirn? Am i that evil n s0 difficult t0 change? Entah eh.. All i knw i'm still trying 2 go back to the right path.. I cnt afford to mk my parents responsible for what i am now.. I nd to change.. though it takes time,i'll definitely try..
