<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/9604887?origin\x3dhttp://lifeofanangel.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
lifeofanangel.blogspot.com
Welcome


A space created by her to pen down her thoughts, feelings and moments for her memories.

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Dear L0rd, t0 u I pray
F0r guidance t0 the right path t0 stay
I'll try t0 w0rk my way thr0'
I just need u in everything I d0
I kn0w I aint w0rthy c0mpared t0 the rest
I kn0w when I pray I dint give in my best
But L0rd, I'm weak, I'm a slave called human
Many wr0ng turns I've made & I'm still trying t0 learn
F0r mistakes & sins d0 run in my blood
Yet i dint deny it is me to blame, it is my part

Dear Lord, f0r every lives u've tend to
This life here, needs u t00
F0r I've n0thing else to seek help & run to
Except faith, with thee's help, I will h0ld on t0
Please help me N0w & Help me forever
C0z i d0nn0 what lies f0r me in the future
& I cant st0p myself fr0m w0nder
t0 live 0r leave, which is better?
But f0r the m0ment, just let me be
Let me cl0se my eyes & cry in my sleep..

writtern @4:10 AM